A modern 50,000 square foot facility in Franklin, PA.
With nearly 50,000 sq. ft. of manufacturing space, Franklin Bronze Precision Components investment casting facility is ISO 9001:2015 certified and home to the latest in equipment & technology:
- in-house Tool Room – fully equipped tooling facility that allows precision tooling to be manufactured in-house, which means lower tooling prices and quicker casting delivery
- 12 Wax Injection Presses – operational around the clock
- 2 x 24-hour Automated Shell Rooms – capable of producing 350+ moulds per day
- 5 Melting Furnaces – all featuring inert gas shielding
- CNC Machine Shop – complete in-house machining services including customer part finishing
- Cleaning & Grinding – newly expanded cleaning department which includes a caustic ceramic core removal system and two NC controlled automatic grinders
- Analytical Laboratory and Quality Control – analysis of parts, process controls and standards required by ISO 9001:2015 — recognized by our customers for superior quality components
Read how Franklin Bronze is making investments in its people, processes, products and equipment.